1) Feed the deer (and camp!) at Ranca Upas, Ciwidey
If you’ve ever seen deer in the wild, you’ll know they are the most beautiful and graceful animals. You can camp out (if you want to maximise your chance of spotting them) or you can head along just for the day. Perfect for animal lovers and photography enthusiasts.
2) A Miniature Zoo on a Mall Rooftop: Bandung’s Paris Van Java
High above this shopping mall, on the rooftop is a tony zoo full of cuddly friends! If you need a break from the shopping, or just fancy breaking the day up with something different – this is perfect.
3) Pump adrenaline at The Lodge Earthbound Adventure Park
If you love being daring and being outdoors, this adventure park is IDEAL. It’s great for kids and adults – so it’s the perfect activity for families. Our favourite pick? The paint-balling of course!
4) Soak in some views at Lawang Wangi Café & Art Space
This beautiful cafe is nestled high in the mountains, and offers some of the most incredible views. It’s truly beautifully built too – and is modern and sophisticated. If you love checking out buildings and photographing incredible views, you’ll love this place.
5) Take your Tastebuds on a Journey: Floating Market, Lembang
If you loved the floating markets in Bangkok, you’re going to love these ones in Bandung too. They’re less busy than the Thai markets and less over-run with tourists, so you’ll feel like you’ve discovered a real hidden gem.
6) The Mystical lake above the Clouds: Kawah Putih
7) Stay in a beautiful hotel
8) Go strawberry picking in the hills of Lembang and Ciwidey
Want a laid back afternoon? Strawberry picking in the sunshine is PERFECTION.