Are you looking for the best desserts in Las Vegas? This city has it all… Including amazing sweet stuff!
If you have a sweet tooth, don’t worry, Las Vegas completely delivers.
I love visiting Las Vegas, and the food is one of the main reasons this city has my heart. There is so much amazing food here, and I’m prone to planning my whole day around where I want to eat and the food I want to try.
Another reason I love Las Vegas? Everything is available, all of the time.
Want a crazy milkshake at 3am? No problem. Want a banana sundae drizzled in caramel sauce for breakfast? Las Vegas can deliver it right to your room.
In this list I’ve included amazing dessert-only places (like incredible donut stores and frozen custard places) but I’ve also included iconic dessert dishes from famous restaurants on the Las Vegas strip too.
So, whether you’re looking to sample the city’s best chocolate cake or the world’s most decadent fortune cookie, look no further!
Anyway, let’s get into it. I’m so excited to share all these amazing desserts with you. I’ve tried to include some classic picks, but also some great places you won’t find on any other dessert lists!
Yardbird Table & Bar
- Website: www.runchickenrun.com/las-vegas
- Address: The Venetian, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: Banana Pudding Cheesecake is $18, Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Cake is $25
- Opening hours: 11 am–11 pm (mon-fri), 9:30 am–11 pm (sat, sun)
Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Cake, Banana Pudding Cheesecake, and Key Lime Pie are just some of the amazing desserts on sale at Yardbird.
Serving up Southern hospitality and Southern food, you know you’re going to find comforting and indulgent food here. Especially on the dessert menu.
I can’t quite decide which is my favorite between the Banana pudding cheesecake and Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Cake, so I recommend ordering both, and sharing them with your companions!
When everything is this good on a dessert menu, the best idea is to try a bit of everything!
Image credit: https://www.instagram.com/yardbirdrestaurants
Sticky Toffee Pudding at Gordon Ramsay Steak
- Website: gordonramsayrestaurants.com/steak/
- Address: 3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: $16.95 for the sticky toffee pudding
- Opening hours: 4pm – 10pm (every day)
I LOVE this addition to my list, because being from the UK, sticky toffee pudding is a MUST on any trip (if I can find one nearby!).
This is probably my husband’s favorite dessert in the world – he can never say no to a sticky toffee pudding.
Gordon Ramsay’s restaurants have long been known for their decadence and high-quality food, and Gordon Ramsay Steak in Las Vegas is no exception. And that includes their dessert menu.
If you’re after a classic British dessert, sticky toffee pudding is your perfect pick. It’s sweet, sticky, rich, but beautifully balanced with toffee sauce and cold ice-cream or cream.
Deliciously gooey and the perfect way to end a meal, it’s a no-brainer, and you’ll love it. This is definitely one of the most unmissable and best desserts in Las Vegas.
Read more about Las Vegas dining: 15 amazing upscale restaurants in Las Vegas
- Website: milkbarstore.com/pages/locations#!las-vegas
- Address: The Cosmopolitan, 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: The Cereal Milk Soft Serve is $7 per cup, cake slices start at $13, Milk Bar Pie is $7 per slice.
- Opening hours: 10 am–1 am (thurs – sun), 10 am–12 am (mon- weds)
Next on my list of the best desserts in Las Vegas, it’s the iconic Milk Bar in the Cosmopolitan Hotel.
This is probably my favorite place for sweet treats in the city. Hands down. I’ve never tried anything from here I didn’t adore.
It’s just so charming and delicious it’s really hard not to be won over by this amazing little gem. The flavors are unique (I’m a sucker for their Cereal Milk Soft Serve!) and they do great cake slices and pie slices, perfect for taking back up to your hotel room.
The Milk Bar Pie is another must-try if you’re visiting this place. It’s sweet, sticky, and has that nostalgic ‘treacle’ taste from childhood desserts. Magic.
Milk bar was created by award-winning chef and owner Christina Tosi in 2008, and it’s a dessert place that offers a quirky and romantic spin on classic home-style desserts.
Read more about Las Vegas: 34 things to do alone in Las Vegas!
Lucy’s Waffles and Ice-Cream
- Website: lucyswaffles.com
- Address: 6070 S Rainbow Blvd #6, Las Vegas, NV 89118, United States
- Price guide: Cotton candy crusher milkshake is $10.99, bananafana waffle is $10.89
- Opening hours: 1–9 pm (closed Monday)
Next up on my list of the best desserts in Las Vegas, it’s Lucy’s Waffles and ice cream. You might’ve guessed it, but this place serves up waffles… And ice-cream!
But they also do some amazing milkshakes too, the Cotton Candy Crusher Milkshake being my favorite!
If waffles are your guilty pleasure, then you’re going to love it here. They have waffles of every variety, with so many types of toppings.
Some of the creations here that I recommend trying out, are: Bananafana waffles, Nutella’mia waffles and the Jubilee waffles.
If you’re not a fan of waffles though, don’t fear! The milkshakes are sweet enough for any sweet craving, and their ice-cream and toppings combinations are so fun!
Image credit: https://www.instagram.com/lucyswaffles/
The Cereal Killerz Kitchen
- Website: thecerealkillerz.com
- Address: Planet Hollywood, 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd Ste. 810, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: Most items are under $20
- Opening hours: 10 am–9 pm (10pm on weekends)
If you’re looking for something totally unique and quirky, then this dessert place isn’t going to disappoint.
It’s kind of a cross between dessert, and brunch – because a lot of their amazing items revolve around cereal (hence the name).
If you want to try something a bit whacky and weird, then you have to give it a try!
Their dessert taco, LeTaco James, is something you have to see to believe! Made with their in-house Killerz Batter, the sweet crunchy waffle is bent into shape, and coated with white chocolate and Fruity Pebbles!
Image credit: https://thecerealkillerz.com/
Vanderpump à Paris
- Website: https://www.caesars.com/paris-las-vegas/restaurants/vanderpump-a-paris
- Address: The Paris, 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: Le Grand Puff is $15.95
- Opening hours: 4 pm–12 am (closing at 2.30am on weekends)
Vanderpump à Paris is located in The Paris Las Vegas, and it’s a wonderful choice if you’re searching for sophisticated and whimsical desserts.
You’ll find the most delectable dessert dishes on their menu, alongside some unique cocktails to wash them down with!
What would I order? Well, it has to be the Le Grand Puff! This Croquembouche Tower is irresistible, and topped off with delicious caramel and Creme Anglaise.
The Parisian-inspired design details inside also make this place feel extra special.
Tip: I always think this place is ideal for bachelorette parties, or birthday outings!
Image credit: https://www.instagram.com/vanderpumpparis/
Giant Fortune Cookie at Tao Asian Bistro
- Website: https://taogroup.com/venues/tao-asian-bistro-las-vegas/
- Address: 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: The giant fortune cookie is currently priced at $21, however most desserts on their menu are under $20.
- Opening hours: 5–10:30 pm (11.30pm on weekends)
First up on my list of the best desserts in Las Vegas, it’s the Giant Fortune Cookie at Tao Asian Bistro!
If you’re a fan of the humble fortune cookie, then be sure to check out this hefty derivation at Tao Asian Bistro.
This is one of those classic Las Vegas desserts – because it’s unique, novelty, funny, and (importantly) delicious!
Filled with dark chocolate mousse and topped with delicious fresh fruit, this is a fortune cookie that certainly packs a punch. And trust me, you won’t care about the fortune itself, you’ll be more concerned with eating it!
Tip: Be careful when opening those fortunes in front of kids, as they tend to be a little on the NSFW side!
Read more about Las Vegas food: The best places to grab breakfast in Las Vegas
Cream Me Ice-Creamery
- Website: icecreamlv.com
- Address: 1203 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States
- Price guide: As a sample the Banana split is about $12, ice-cream sandwich $10, dole-whip $6
- Opening hours: 12–9 pm (Mon – Thurs), 12–9 pm (Fri), 11 am–10 pm (Sat), 11 am–9 pm (Sun)
Next on my list of the best desserts in Las Vegas, it’s Cream Me. If you’re looking for a frosty sweet fix, this is the place.
As the name suggests, this place serves up some amazing ice-cream for frozen dessert lovers, myself included.
My husband is always prone to a sundae here, but I prefer the classic dole whip. One a sunny Las Vegas afternoon, there’s nothing better.
Another reason I love this place? It’s a crowd pleaser because there’s so much stuff on the menu. From the classic ice-cream sundaes and banana splits, to dole whip and ice-cream sandwiches, everyone will find something they love.
Titanic Sundae at Carmine’s
- Website: carminesnyc.com
- Address: Forum Shops At Caesars, 3500 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: $28.95 for the Titanic Sundae
- Opening hours: 11 am–11 pm (every day)
If you love ice cream, be prepared for the sundae that will end all sundaes at Carmine’s Las Vegas!
Guaranteed to give you a massive sugar hangover, the Titanic Sundae certainly lives up to its name. Big by name, big by nature!
This is one my husband loves, he’s a huge fan of sundaes, so this is all his Christmases come at once!
Featuring six massive scoops of ice cream that lie on a chocolate torte, this gargantuan dessert is finished with hot fudge, fruit, and delectable whipped cream.
This dessert mixes delicious sweet and creamy flavors, with fresh strawberries and crunchy wafers. It’s all about balance, and this dessert gets it so right.
Tip: You can totally share this dessert. It is HUGE. I think even 3 people could enjoy this, and still be stuffed. So ask for multiple spoons and all dig in!
Lemon Ricotta Cookies at Pronto by Giada
- Website: www.caesars.com/caesars-palace/restaurants/pronto-by-giada
- Address: 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: $7.99 for 3 cookies
- Opening hours: 6 am–12 am
Next up on my list of the best desserts in Las Vegas, is Lemon Ricotta Cookies! Yum!
Lemon desserts are often underrated, so we felt the need to include these Lemon Ricotta Cookies from Giada on my list.
Packed with lemon and creamy ricotta cheese, these tangy treats are delicious as an afternoon pick-me-up.
Though they’re quite indulgent, the lack of heavy ingredients makes this a dessert that won’t leave you feeling bogged down.
Read more about Las Vegas food: Where to find the best tacos in Las Vegas
Black Tap Crazy Shakes
- Website: blacktapme.com
- Address: The Venetian, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: The crazy shakes are priced between $16 – $20 (classic shakes are around $12)
- Opening hours: 11 am–11 pm (midnight on weekends)
Black Tap is one of the hottest food places to have opened up in recent years on the strip, and it’s all about fun and flavor.
Their crazy shakes are NEXT LEVEL (even for Vegas!), and some even feature full-sized slices of cakes as a garnish!
Sound crazy right? It’s also mega delicious, and you won’t be able to resist ordering one or two when you visit there! The only difficult decision is choosing which flavor to go for!
24-Layer cake at Strip House
- Website: www.striphouse.com
- Address: Planet Hollywood, 3667 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: $20 per slice of the 24-Layer cake
- Opening hours: 5–10 pm (sun – thurs), 5–11 pm (fri – sat)
One dessert we absolutely had to include on our list is the famous 24-layer cake available at Strip House in Planet Hollywood.
I don’t need to do too much describing here – you’re best just looking at the amazing photo below. This intensely chocolate delight is a must-try if you’re heading to Sin City.
This cake reminds me of Bruce Bogtrotter’s chocolate cake in Matilda (if you know, you know) and it’s one of those ‘ultimate’ cakes that every cake lover should try at least once.
I’m not usually a huge fan of chocolate cake to be honest, but this one is really something special. The thin cake layers make it for a light and fluffy texture, between the rich and smooth buttercream layers.
Though the slices of this cake are undoubtedly huge, it shouldn’t put you off, you can always take it home in a container, if you don’t finish it!
Read more about Las Vegas: 35 best restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip
The Cheesecake Factory
- Website: thecheesecakefactory.com
- Address: The Forum Shops, 3500 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: Cheesecake slices start at $10.50 (for a classic flavor), and go up to $11.50 for flavored slices.
- Opening hours: 11 am–11 pm (except on a Sunday, which opens an hour earlier)
How could we write a list about the best desserts in Las Vegas and not mention the Cheesecake Factory?
The Cheesecake Factory in Caesar’s Palace is the ultimate dessert location – and the sheer amount of cheesecakes on offer on their menu take this recommendation to another level of awesomeness.
If you’ve been to the Cheesecake Factory before, then you know how great it is, if you haven’t been before, you need to get there ASAP and discover it for yourself.
Definitely one of the best desserts in Las Vegas, hands down!
- Website: www.thomaskeller.com/bouchonbakerylasvegas
- Address: Grand Canal Shoppes, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: Most items and pastries are below $10
- Opening hours: 6 am–5 pm (every day)
Next on our list, it’s Bouchon Bakery. This place has all the freshly baked dessert treats you’d expect from a world-class bakery, so if you’re craving pastries or cakes for your dessert, this is an amazing choice.
This Parisian-style bakery is a delicious choice when searching for the best desserts in Las Vegas, and I know you’ll find something to satisfy your sweet tooth here.
Whether it’s the macarons, the cupcakes or the croissants!
This place is also a great location for breakfast too, so if your sweet tooth hits earlier in the day, then why not give this place a try?
Personally, I love their cookies and their blueberry muffins!
Image credit: https://www.instagram.com/bouchon_bakery/
Luv-it Frozen Custard of Las Vegas
- Website: https://www.luvitfrozencustard.com/
- Address: 505 E Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States
- Price guide: Most selections come in under $15!
- Opening hours: 1–11 pm (fri – sat), 1–10 pm (sun – thurs)
Luv-it Frozen Custard of Las Vegas is my next suggestion for the best desserts in Las Vegas. If you’re looking for something sweet but simple, then this is it.
It’s also one of the most affordable dessert places on my list too!
This place is nostalgic dessert heaven – and if you love your frozen desserts, you’re going to be in heaven here. It’s so so good.
Their frozen custard is whipped, delicious, smooth, creamy – basically, it’s perfect. On a hot Las Vegas day – this is the place to be.
The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Website: rmcfllv.com
- Address: 200 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- Price guide: Most selections come in under $15!
- Opening hours: 12–9 pm (midnight on fri and sat)
Next up on our list of the best desserts in Las Vegas, it’s the famous The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
This iconic Las Vegas hotspot is located Downtown in the Fremont Hotel, and (we promise) that this place is heaven for chocolate lovers.
This might not be the classic cakey dessert – BUT it’s a perfect dessert in Las Vegas for those who want something smaller and simpler.
Everyone loves chocolate!
Italian desserts at Sinatra
- Website: www.wynnlasvegas.com/dining/fine-dining/sinatra
- Address: The Encore, 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: Desserts are priced between $14 – $36
- Opening hours: 5:30–10 pm (10.30pm on fri and sat)
You don’t get much more “Vegas” than Sinatra… And the sophisticated Sinatra restaurant in The Encore, is home to some of the best Italian desserts in the city.
Some of the menu highlights, include Tesoro in Baule, Cappello, Semifreddo and their perfect little Cannolis.
If you’ve craving desserts with a bit of style and sophistication, then this is truly a wonderful place to visit.
Image credit: wynnlasvegas.com
The Flaming Skull at Chica
- Website: https://chicarestaurant.com/chica-restaurant-vegas
- Address: The Venetian, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd St 106, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Price guide: $38 for the flaming skull
- Opening hours: 9:30 am–11 pm (closing at 2am on weekends)
Another delicious addition to my list of best desserts in Las Vegas…. it’s the mysterious Flaming Skull dessert, at Chica.
Made up of warm lava cake, horchata ice cream and corn marshmallows, this dessert is equally as delicious, as it is visually impressive.
If you want a dessert in Las Vegas that’s completely out of the box, and whacky – I feel like this totally ticks all the boxes.
Sure, it’s not cheap ($38!) but it’s pretty impressive, and definitely memorable.
Read more about Las Vegas food: The best food in Las Vegas (my top 22 restaurants for every budget)
- Website: crumblcookies.com
- Address: 4700 S Maryland Pkwy Suite 135, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States
- Price guide: 6 large warm gourmet cookies is approx $16
- Opening hours: 8 am–12 am (fri and sat), 8 am–10 pm (mon – thurs), closed on Sunday
What is a list of the best desserts in Las Vegas, without including a couple of places to grab cookies?
Cookies are the dessert for people who don’t want to commit to something bigger, or maybe don’t have the room in their belly!
Crumbl Cookies is one of the best central palces to grab cookies in Las Vegas, and it’s not just the normal cookies that will catch you attention here… It’s the ice cream and cookie sandwiches!
Their ‘Mallow Sandwich ft. OREO®’ is one of the best sellers… and is made up of whipped marshmallow fluff, mixed with OREOs®️, sandwiched between two chocolate cookies rolled in OREO®️ and topped with brownie chunks and OREO®️ pieces.
I mean, if that doesn’t sound like dessert heaven… we’re not sure what does!
Image credit: https://www.instagram.com/crumblcookies/
Read more Las Vegas food ideas: Everything you need to know about the Famous Foods Street Eats in Resorts World, Las Vegas!
A dessert buffet spread!
- Website: Take a read here for some ideas… www.vegas.com/traveltips/top-10-buffets/
- Address: n/a
- Price guide: Usually you’ll pay around $25 – $55 per person depending on the buffet
- Opening hours: Most buffets open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Did you even really experience Las Vegas, if you didn’t indulge at a Vegas buffet?
Las Vegas buffets are unlike anything else in the world… there is so much choice and it’s a dessert-lovers ideal situation! I promise!
Most Las Vegas buffets have entire sections dedicated to desserts, and you’ll find mini desserts by the bucket load to choose from! You’ll also likely find ice cream, muffins, sundaes… you name it.
If you want variety and you want choice, you won’t find a better solution than one of Las Vegas’ famous buffets. Honestly, these dessert spreads are absolutely incredible and have something for everyone!
Some of the buffets I have personally eaten at, and recommend are:
- The Buffet at The Wynn
- Wicked Spoon at The Cosmopolitan
- Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
Read more about Las Vegas food: Where to find the best ramen in Las Vegas
I hope that this list of the best desserts in Las Vegas has been useful!
With so many luscious desserts and dessert restaurants to choose from, it’s no surprise that there are some truly incredible sweet treats on offer in Sin City.
So, whether you’re after a sugar rush after rushing the slots or just want a chilled afternoon sampling some of Vegas’s best sweet treats, we’ve got you covered!
Read more about Las Vegas: 49 things to do in Las Vegas for couples
Read more about Las Vegas: 10 fantastic Thanksgiving buffets in Las Vegas